1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

problem texting with custom roms installed on fascinate

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate Development' started by sup3r_squirr3l, May 23, 2012.

1. sup3r_squirr3l

sup3r_squirr3l New Member

Hi sorry if this is posted somewhere else I couldn't find it but I have the Samsung fascinate and I have had it rooted almost from day one but I was having problems with the phone so I tried changing the rom I found the blacked out ics rom from b boy and I installed it and everything seems to be running fine except I can not text or receive texts if I send one it will go through as a blank text and it will not receive texts at all and now every from I flash does the same thing even the evil fascination from that I have used probably 60% of the time if anyone knows how to fix this please let me know thanks