Problem Syncing Google Calendar

maizenblue

Reaction score
I'm having a problem syncing my Google Calendar with my new Droid 2. I just created the Google Calendar account today so i'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. An error message pops up when I try to access my calendar on the Droid and tells me that I have to sync it in the accounts tab. However Google Calendar does not show up when I go to 'my accounts.' Any suggestions?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
First :welcome: to the Forum

Are you signed in on your phone with your Gmail account ?

OP
M

maizenblue

Reaction score
Thanks!!

Yes, I haven't had any problems with my gmail account. I've been able to access my e-mails and all of my contact information has been piped over. I did just create the Google Calendar so i'm not sure if that is the problem.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
It might be different, but I doubt it...I have the Droid 1 and everything Google syncs together, Calender, Mail, Contacts

Maybe try going into phone settings/accounts and sync/ and turn Google Sync on, if you have inputed some data into your calender on your computer it should then be accessible on your mobile device

OP
M

maizenblue

Reaction score
Tried all of that.. I can't figure it out. Does anyone know of any apps that have a good calendar that I could use?

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
Tried all of that.. I can't figure it out. Does anyone know of any apps that have a good calendar that I could use?

Hope you've gotten a solution to your problem by now, but in case you haven't, I had to delete my wife's Google account info off her Droid 2, then re-add it to get it to pick up the calendar. Now she has her email, contacts and calendar showing in the accounts section under Google.