Problem restoring with TitaniumBackup

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by nightwo|f, Feb 25, 2011.

1. nightwo|f

nightwo|f New Member

This is the first time I've tried a PE rom and v5 seems to run really well, much better than the CM7 builds. However the problem I'm having is that no matter what I do when I restore app data, the app never seems to recognize the restored data. I'm only restoring data, for some time now between whatever rom I've been using I've been using /sd-ext for the apps themselves. After flashing PEv5 I install the 05mountsd script and modify it to work accordingly symlinking /data/app and /data/app-private to where I have the sd-ext mounted (/data/sd-ext in this case since the boot image doesn't have /sd-ext).

In any case, I've been using TB since I started with custom roms just under a year ago and I have the Pro/Donate version and never had a problem restoring app data between roms. My main goal was getting the call log restored and never could, but then noticed even basic app data like my k9 mail accounts or my host entries for connectbot aren't restoring either. Has any one else had this sort of problem? I did a little searching but didn't find much, though I'm almost falling asleep on my keyboard so hopefully I'm just missing something simple.