Problem recieving Picture messages lately.

ski745i

Reaction score
Few apps but I have it set up to store everything on my SD card....there is plenty of room left

johnny9374

Reaction score
same prob i was having if u call verizon they are gonna make u do a factory reset they made me and it still was messed up they sent me a new phone if u are worried about any apps u bought they are tied to ur google acct so all u gotta do is reinstall them u wont have to buy them again

OP
K

Kruzer31

Reaction score
same prob i was having if u call verizon they are gonna make u do a factory reset they made me and it still was messed up they sent me a new phone if u are worried about any apps u bought they are tied to ur google acct so all u gotta do is reinstall them u wont have to buy them again

I had the same problem, i told verizon, they sent me a new phone. When I got it I backed up my sd card to my computer and then did a factory reset. When it came back on, my picture messaging was working fine and still is. Been a couple weeks now.

I dont know if this means anything but I have the Advaced Task Killer but I never kill the messaging app and its been workin fine. Might just be my superstition.

Finally I was having problems sending picture messages to Iphone users. Finally, it was pointed out to me if I type a text first, then attach the picture, the iphone user can get the pic.

So right now, everything is good

JEFF

ski745i

Reaction score
Ohhh good to know! Thnx man....I will do that tomorrow! Hey did you go in the store or did ya do it over the phone?????

OP
K

Kruzer31

Reaction score
Ohhh good to know! Thnx man....I will do that tomorrow! Hey did you go in the store or did ya do it over the phone?????

I went into the store, but let me clear up that i did a factory reset on my original phone and never used the one they sent me, i sent it straight back cuz the factory reset worked on my original phone

jeff

ski745i

Reaction score
Got it.....thnx...I will do that also. So you just went into settings and did that factory reset or is there another way??? Like resetting an iPod or something, that you have to use all your fingers and couple toes at the same time? hahahah

Ski

Stephen Saint

Reaction score
Well to give you guys a little info i think the hard reset is the best way to go me and my best friend have the eris and we took his into the store yesterday and the tech had no idea what was going on they even tryed to say it was my phone that was the problume when i havent had a problume with my Eris almost lost all my Messageing threds in the process but i digress after stadning an hour in the store they end up telling us that if it happens again there going to do a hard reset becuase they wont give him a new phone becuase they sold over a certian amout of the phone and less then 1% have any a problumes at all for now the factory rest has worked but he is still gettting the error messges on some pics and then some dont even get to him at all! so meh hopefull when the update comes out it takes care of the problume..

btw speaking of the update i asked when it was coming out still no answer they said annytime between 60 and 90 days they have been saying this since decmeber...