problem receiving activation txt from mobile defense app

chipgilkey

Reaction score
So i cant seem to receive the email sent from them to my phone (in the form of an SMS) to activate my account.

apparently they send your phone an email in the form of "your #@vtext.com" and it shows up as a text thanks to an email to sms gateway.

Well i didnt receive it and their website says its probably because i have filters set up blocking it however i cant find the filters and when i called verizon,....well long story short the lady who "helped" me is a moron lol.

anyone else use this app and how do i fix it, i tried to email my number myself and got nothing on my phone

Speedy3

Reaction score
Put in your Gmail account so that it will come to the phone. That's what I did. Initially, I used my home email account but after thinking about it, I switched to my Gmail so that I can access it on the fly from any computer if need be.

OP
C

chipgilkey

Reaction score
Put in your Gmail account so that it will come to the phone. That's what I did. Initially, I used my home email account but after thinking about it, I switched to my Gmail so that I can access it on the fly from any computer if need be.

put in my gmail account where? i gave mobile defense my gmail account and they sent me an email to verify but then they said they would email my phone and i would receive it as a text to activate it but i cant get the second email thats supposed to be straight to my phone.

Ken Adair

Reaction score
We would be more than happy to help you. Please visit our official support forums if you would like assistance with this issue.

Mobile Defense Support
http://support.mobiledefense.com

Best Regards,

Ken Adair
Mobile Defense