1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

problem playing firstrowsports.eu anyone else having issues?

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Note 2' started by Partysti, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Partysti

Partysti New Member

Hey guys im new to android. Just finally left my iPhone and got and got a galaxy note 2. Last Sunday I was able to play flash from this website and now when I go to use it it's telling me that I'm missing a a plugin. I installed Flash and it was working perfectly last Sunday and now it's not working I only get audio any suggestions or solutions or any input at all would be greatly appreciated thank you.
  2. Partysti

Partysti New Member

Nobody has an answer?
  3. raw33

raw33 New Member

I believe this problem is related to the fact that many devices are losing support for Flash.

A side note, with my old Droid 4 I was not able to watch from the stock browser, Chrome, FireFox, SkyFire, nor any other browsers.
    The one app/browser I found that still worked on the first row site was Incognito Browser, I believe it was the one from TomPodApps.
    With that being said, I have yet to find an app that works for streaming first row with my HTC DNA nor with my Moto Xoom.

I hope this answer helped and I really hope that we can get some type of support or solution to connect to the mentioned website on more devices.
Search tags for this page

first row sports android

first row sports not working on android

first row sports on android

firstrowsport android

firstrowsports android

firstrowsports not working on android
firstrowsports on android

firstrowsports.eu

how can i watch firstrowsports on android

how to watch first row sports on android

how to watch first row sports on galaxy note 2