Problem on Isle Droid!

Diordna

Reaction score
Yeah, I wasn't going to post a thread about how I lost all my contacts, call log, and favorites out of literally nowhere for hours, while the phone was on. I rebooted and nothing happened either. Then I was in contacts I push menu, and then I forgot what i did, maybe display option gave me back the manual contacts. idk though but the biggest problem arose ironically while typing this thread.. lol

I want to sync with facebook to get everyone else's numbers and pictures and whatnot.
But EVERY time I push menu in contacts, and push "Accounts" (pressed it like 4 or 5 times so far) ... it automatically reboots. Every time. Just press it and plop, rebooting. Not even rebooting from the Motorola M logo, just shuts off and the boot animation starts right then. Weird.

Also a funny thing (even though I shouldn't be trying to find funny things with this) was that my girlfriends shortcut contact on my homescreen, i pressed it and my friend Mike's information popped up. i was like what? lol but I just deleted the shortcut, but thought it was interesting.

Anonymouse

Reaction score
Yeah, I wasn't going to post a thread about how I lost all my contacts, call log, and favorites out of literally nowhere for hours, while the phone was on. I rebooted and nothing happened either. Then I was in contacts I push menu, and then I forgot what i did, maybe display option gave me back the manual contacts. idk though but the biggest problem arose ironically while typing this thread.. lol

I want to sync with facebook to get everyone else's numbers and pictures and whatnot.
But EVERY time I push menu in contacts, and push "Accounts" (pressed it like 4 or 5 times so far) ... it automatically reboots. Every time. Just press it and plop, rebooting. Not even rebooting from the Motorola M logo, just shuts off and the boot animation starts right then. Weird.

Also a funny thing (even though I shouldn't be trying to find funny things with this) was that my girlfriends shortcut contact on my homescreen, i pressed it and my friend Mike's information popped up. i was like what? lol but I just deleted the shortcut, but thought it was interesting.

The accounts problem is due to the ROM you're on.