1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Problem loading widget

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by sj24, Jun 14, 2010.

1. sj24

sj24 New Member

Last night I downloaded launcher pro and beautiful widgets, set up my home screen with beautiful home and got everything all organized, today my screen with my calendar had a message " problem loading widget" so I dragged it to trash and then put it back on, no problems since, now I keep getting the same message for the beautiful home widget, 5 times. every time I would drag it to trasn and reinstall, getting kinda old, any idea what could be causing this error?
  2. dkshaer

dkshaer New Member

Are you using the 3-D app drawer? The 3-D app drawer was giving me problems the other day with beautiful widgets. Once I disabled it, the widget was fine.
  3. sj24

sj24 New Member

thanks dkshaer, 3D is not enabled and never was so it must be something else.
  4. cwzwack

cwzwack New Member

Every so often I'll get the same message and I don't run any launchers. Also, when it does happen all of my other widgets will meet the same fate so I just restart the phone
  5. sj24

sj24 New Member

It's weird, my calendar widget did it once, it's only the beautiful home widget that does it often, no probs with any other widgets. restarting or trashing and reinstalling is a pia. Also, I don't really see the hype with this launcher pro app, I think the stock was just as good if not better, just my .02
Search tags for this page
android calendar problem loading widget
android pro widget loading problem

android problem loading widget

beautiful widgets problem loading widget

calendar problem loading widget
foursquare android problem loading widget
foursquare android widget loading
my phone says problem loading gadget
next calendar widget problem loading
problem loading calendar widget

problem loading widget