Problem flashing themes?

i3izkit12

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm currently rooted and running Comrom 2.1. I decided that I would try flashing a theme today. The theme I chose was Crysis Revolution v4.0. I booted into recovery, cleared cache and Dalvik Cache, and installed from SD card. I rebooted after and for some reason the theme didn't stick and it's just the stock comrom 2.1.

Did I miss a step or do something wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm currently rooted and running Comrom 2.1. I decided that I would try flashing a theme today. The theme I chose was Crysis Revolution v4.0. I booted into recovery, cleared cache and Dalvik Cache, and installed from SD card. I rebooted after and for some reason the theme didn't stick and it's just the stock comrom 2.1.

Did I miss a step or do something wrong?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
You may have gotten a bad download....try downloading again and follow the same install method

OP
I

i3izkit12

Reaction score
Yeah that's what I was thinking too but my phone got all sorts of messed up with force closes all over the place and stuff not working so I'm gonna wipe everything, reflash my rom/updates and then try again. When I went back to the recovery screen it kept popping up with a cache error, something like cannot find or recover cache. Any ideas as to why that would happen? And will a complete wipe and recovery fix it?

OP
I

i3izkit12

Reaction score
what recovery are you running?

I think this might be the problem. Could you perhaps send me a link to the proper recovery?

Edit::
Btw, I ended up wiping everything and reflashing comrom 2.0 and then flashed the update to 2.1. Everything is running smoothly.

Last edited: