Problem deodexing Bionic ICS Leak 6.7.2233

twinkyz1979

Reaction score
Last edited:

landon418

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well when deodexing, it has alot of .odex dependencies, so pull all .odex's from /framework and put them in the same folder in baksmali and run the script. E.X.- java -jar baksmali.jar -x systemui.odex. Then use smali to get your classes.dex file then put them in the archive of your .apk or .jar you are deodexing, then you are deodexed I think ;p
Alternatively, you could extracted the classes.dex from the new ics leak cm9 build and put them in the archive of the file you are deodexing. :p

OP
T

twinkyz1979

Reaction score
Well when deodexing, it has alot of .odex dependencies, so pull all .odex's from /framework and put them in the same folder in baksmali and run the script. E.X.- java -jar baksmali.jar -x systemui.odex. Then use smali to get your classes.dex file then put them in the archive of your .apk or .jar you are deodexing, then you are deodexed I think ;p
Alternatively, you could extracted the classes.dex from the new ics leak cm9 build and put them in the archive of the file you are deodexing. :p

could you simplfy that in newb terms lol

landon418

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I think we should let the devs do all the hardwork... I will ask dhacker if he can help us out