1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Problem- Barnacle tether and Sirius wireless radio

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by bigsetzerfan, Aug 11, 2010.

1. bigsetzerfan

bigsetzerfan New Member

I rooted my Droid and installed the Barnacle Wireless tether. I purchased a Srius TTR1 internet radio. The radio has a network wizard and it will detect the barnacle network but won't connect automatically. After contacting the Barnacle developer, It was determined that I could connect manually if I had the necessary information. Two pieces of information that I can not determine are the Primary and Secondary DNS IP address of my provider, which is Verizon. Does anyone know the Primary and Secondary DNS IP address of Verizon? I could find that information if I had the Android Debug Bridge installed on my phone, but I do not. If anyone has the ADB installed, could they run the command 'adb shell getprop net.dns1' and 'adb shell getprop net.dns2'. Those commands will reveal the Primary and Secondary DNS IP addresses. If anyone has any other suggestions, I would love to hear them.
Search tags for this page
how to hack sirius radio on android
how to hack ttr1 radio
my sirius wireless ttr-1 table top radio stopped working
problems with the sirius ttr

sirius ttr1 hack

sirius xm tabletop radio wifi stopped working
ttr1 hack
ttr1 problems
ttr1 radio hacking
ttr1 wont connect