Pro-Fit International Mount for the Car Dock

Bret65

Reaction score
This mount is the shiznit! It took a total of twenty minutes and is about as clean an install as you can get.

Attachments

• 2010-05-04 16.16.55.jpg
    2010-05-04 16.16.55.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 959
  • 2010-05-04 16.17.35.jpg
    2010-05-04 16.17.35.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 1,281
  • 2010-05-04 16.22.43.jpg
    2010-05-04 16.22.43.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 1,317

REMilk

Reaction score
This mount is the shiznit! It took a total of twenty minutes and is about as clean an install as you can get.

I used Pro-Fit in my wife's PT cruiser for her SatRad. Easy to install!

It would be nice if you informed the community of the type of vehicle you installed this holder.

OP
Bret65

Bret65

Reaction score
Yup it sure would be, The instal is in my 07 FJ cruiser. I've been using Pandora all day with no issues. This mount put the Dock in front of one of the A.C. vents to help keep everything nice and cool.

Attachments

• Droid Car Dock, Pandora.jpg
    Droid Car Dock, Pandora.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 2,721

PurdueGuy

Reaction score
Very nice, and similar to what I'm looking to do, except mine will be on an overhead console. If anyone happens to know where I could (affordably) get just a 17mm ball like that with a stud, that'd be awesome.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
How exactly are their mounts secured? I'm guessing they don't screw in since it looks like you're using some sort of pry tool.

Big Cam

Reaction score
I'm confused where the mount attaches to the car, what if you don't have a crack right there for the metal piece to slide in with the ball attached.

ytwokc5

Reaction score
I really like the pro-clip mounts. I wish Seidio would sell separately the locking plates that make the Innotraver APMS compatable for those of us that would like to move their Innotravelers between cars.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I'm confused where the mount attaches to the car, what if you don't have a crack right there for the metal piece to slide in with the ball attached.

They mount using exsiting screws that hold trim on or to points on the dask frame.

Very secure, You would have a hard time "ripping" on off.

leftbrain99

Reaction score
I really like the pro-clip mounts. I wish Seidio would sell separately the locking plates that make the Innotraver APMS compatable for those of us that would like to move their Innotravelers between cars.

Why don't you PM seidioseidio here and ask him about that like another member here did?:

...Then I can slide the dock on and off as I please. I PMed the rep here to see if I can get another one so I could use the windshield mount in my other car and swap it back and forth easily. Just need to get a picture of the clip so he knows exactly what I'm talking about.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...innotraveler-car-kit-orders-3.html#post215395

TekHawk

Reaction score

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Pro-Fit and Panavise are the two that have seemed most promising. I prefer Pro-Fit mounts, myself.
Why do you prefer them? Have you actually used both or is this just based on research?

How exactly are their mounts secured? I'm guessing they don't screw in since it looks like you're using some sort of pry tool.
Never mind -- that's not a pry tool at all. It's the mount (took a look at the FJ install instructions on their site).

You can find vehicle-specific applications and install instructions on their site.

They don't make anything for either of my cars (Honda S2000 & Nissan Rogue).