Private Pictures that are still sendable??

awwpickle

Reaction score
Is there an app out there anywhere that will hide or make a password on some of your photos? I had g.p. but... anytime you want to send a picture you have to export it first... Is there any app where you can send the pic from the app itself? Or is there anyway I can hide them but still be able to send them? I apologize if this thread is on here already... I looked through some dealing with this but they didn't answer my question! And... well i wasn't quite sure what to search for! Thank you everyone :) Have a good morning!

SGTiger

Reaction score
Is there an app out there anywhere that will hide or make a password on some of your photos? I had g.p. but... anytime you want to send a picture you have to export it first... Is there any app where you can send the pic from the app itself? Or is there anyway I can hide them but still be able to send them? I apologize if this thread is on here already... I looked through some dealing with this but they didn't answer my question! And... well i wasn't quite sure what to search for! Thank you everyone :) Have a good morning!

Photovault will let you send your pictures without exporting or anything:

PhotoVault v2.14.0 Application for Android | Tools

sincerity

Reaction score
you can send to me and I will investigate said photos that need password protecting ;)

/sleezy married guy slowly backs away from thread

Riley

Reaction score
Yup photovault will do what you want from the app. Works well.:)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk