Private Number ringtones...

LordieJJ

Reaction score
Is there a way to put a specific ringtone on all private numbers? I've been lookin around for a while and I couldn't find an answer..thx. :)

NVash

Reaction score
I seriously doubt there is but Id be glad to hear it if it exists.

Slothead

Reaction score
Maybe I misunderstood your question, but using ringdroid, I have assigned ringtones to individual numbers (not sure what you mean by "private," they are all private).

xjman349

Reaction score
He means when someone calls him and they block their number using *67 or a solicitor calls, if he can set a ringtone for all blocked and private numbers. I know on the lg vx8300 you used to be able to do this, I am not sure on the droid however.

Slothead

Reaction score
He means when someone calls him and they block their number using *67 or a solicitor calls, if he can set a ringtone for all blocked and private numbers. I know on the lg vx8300 you used to be able to do this, I am not sure on the droid however.
Ahh ok, that could be useful (especially if you get solicitor calls, or have bad boy friends :) )

DjSmooth

Reaction score
Is there a way to put a specific ringtone on all private numbers? I've been lookin around for a while and I couldn't find an answer..thx. :)

Well, there isn't an app to do that, but there is a service that can block "Unknown/Private" calls, you can choose to ditch the call (your phone will not ring) or you can choose to inform them that you do not accept private calls and leave them no option to leave a message, or you can just have fun with them and put a Spanish greeting on :) the options are vast. Head on over to Visual Voicemail For Your Phone | YouMail

thelion

Reaction score
Many phones have this option. It isn't necessarily for "private" numbers but for any number that is not on your contact list. I haven't seen if Droid has it but the iPhone does and so did my LG Chocolate so I would be surprised if Droid didn't.