1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Priority voicemail notification

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by njrunner, Oct 30, 2011.

1. njrunner

njrunner New Member

How do I get rid of this notification? It says I have 3 messages but I do not have any and can't figure out what to do

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  2. schatzy62

schatzy62 New Member

I have this problem once in a while and if i shut the phone down and restart it they notification goes away. Hopefully this helps you.
  3. doniago

doniago Member

Are you using Google Voice? I once got a notification because someone was able to leave a voicemail on my -standard- voicemail. To check it I needed to disable automatic forwarding of my phone # to GV, then check my vmail, then reenable the auto-forwarding. It was weird.
  4. logicjello

logicjello New Member

Has anyone been able to solve this? I've powered down my phone (taken out the batteries), and I still get this. And I don't have automatic forwarding set from my phone# to GV. When I click on the notification and get to the GV VM, it says there are no messages. I have the HTC Thunderbolt and last time I was having this issue, until the firmware updated itself, and it was gone. But now has re-appeared again. I'm not willing to unnstall and re-install said firmware. And I don't want to root my phone to void the warranty.
  5. doniago

doniago Member

Have you checked your carrier-provided (i.e. Verizon, etc.) Voicemail? As I indicated above that was what was causing my voicemail notification to go off.
Search tags for this page

android priority voicemail

delete priorities droid x
droid 3 remove priority voicemail
droid x delete priority message
droid x2 voicemail priority notification won't go away
how do i get the droid x2 priority notification off my phone
how to leave a priority voicemail messages
how to remove priority voicemail motorola atrix
how to remove urgent voicemail notification
motorola atrix remove voicemail notification
new voicemail priority android