Printer

Cyberpolice

Reaction score
I am looking to get a printer app and I am not sure what to get any subjections. Thank you.

dancedroid

harrellj

Reaction score
Far as I know, you can't print from any smartphone and the iPad is only now even getting that option. If you really need to print, get your item to the computer in some form (emails/IMs/phonw2cloud/dropbox/etc) and print from there.

Yeah, yeah.. I'm on my phone. So?

pcarcr

Reaction score
I use printershare. It lets you print to local wi-fi printers and shared printers on local or remote computers. It only works with certain file types but is pretty good for printing from the droid.

OP
Cyberpolice

Cyberpolice

Reaction score
Thank you for your help. I was thinking about Printershare and I was not sure if other people from the net used. I am glad that I was not so far off in my decision. Once again, thank you.
:D

snowman

Reaction score
can you guys tell me if I get Printershare will it print to a printserver (wi-fi) my laser is connected to? it's a lexmark E238

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
can you guys tell me if I get Printershare will it print to a printserver (wi-fi) my laser is connected to? it's a lexmark E238

I dont see why it wouldnt.. download and try it, if it doesnt you have 24 hours to return it.

dragonfly1113

Reaction score

Yes it will. I have a wifi printer that my desktop/laptop is hooked up to which is where my printershare program is so it sends it to any printer i have setup with the computer the server is on :)

BuglessFan

Reaction score
Far as I know, you can't print from any smartphone and the iPad is only now even getting that option. If you really need to print, get your item to the computer in some form (emails/IMs/phonw2cloud/dropbox/etc) and print from there.

I think Jobs has been iwashing you to believe that the i*ad and i*hone are actually cutting edge. Droid does.

harrellj

Reaction score

I think Jobs has been iwashing you to believe that the i*ad and i*hone are actually cutting edge. Droid does.

Oh I knew they weren't cutting edge, I just hadn't seen anything for a printer (granted, I hadn't really looked either... kinda assumed that it wasn't possible thinking of all the different drivers that'd be required).

BuglessFan

Reaction score
I was just poking fun/teasing. Any time you can kid around and get a shot in at the i*hone at the same time, you gotta go for it :p

OP
Cyberpolice

Cyberpolice

Reaction score
I just downloaded the full version and it works perfect. Once again, thank you.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk