Printer apps?

mrdorunjr

Reaction score
i made a thread like this a few days ago, got a bunch of views but no responces, can this app print w/o being wireless, or is there one. and what i mean is like plug my phone in via usb or something and press print?

PARick

Reaction score
Ok, so I installed Printershare, and it cannot find my printer. The printer is pretty new, and the blue Wi Fi button is illuminated. Anyone have a solution? Thanks!

tcrews

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
android.snkbitten.com
i made a thread like this a few days ago, got a bunch of views but no responces, can this app print w/o being wireless, or is there one. and what i mean is like plug my phone in via usb or something and press print?

Yes, I have a USB attached printer to my computer and I can print from anywhere from the Droid and when I get home the prints are there.

An application runs on the PC and the PC must be on of course. You get a "id" code for your device and you allow that code to print to your printer. You can disable access from any other code so no one can print to your printer but you.

It's very nice. Can print gmail, contact list, call log, pictures, sms messages......

PARick

Reaction score
Thanks!

But i am more interesed in printing wirelessly. I thought this app enabled printing over my wireless home network. But thanks for the reply!

little_witch_1979

Reaction score
It allows for printing wireless but only certain printers and mine is not supported unless im doing something wrong