printer application

lisasha3

Reaction score
Seems like a simple and straightforward question - can I print? thing is I've done a search and found out "yes I can", but I was surprised to see what little information about what application to use existed. So...coming to the experts - the owners....what print applications do you use? I never thought of printing from my Dinc but I have had two instances this past week where I really could have used it!

pylesw

Reaction score
PrinterShare works pretty well. If I recall correctly, the paid version only costs a few bucks and you can print an unlimited number of pages from your Android or iPhone/iPad devices to a networked printer you define. They also have wifi support for some printers.

The one concern I had, and still have, is when you print using their application to their print service, could the content of what you're printing be intercepted? For that reason, I never print sensitive info (bank information, credit card, etc) using it. Still, it works well.

rickt1152

Reaction score
Printer Share works very well with wifi capable printers connected to the same network as the Droid. I have only used the internet based aspect of software a couple of times and it worked fine as well. Highly recommend if it works for your needs.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App