Prime price speculation?

coletrane09

Reaction score
really wanted bionic I've been eligible for upgrade since july but ill wait for prime since I've read it'll come with android 4.0 1.5ghz dual core sounds like that'll blow bionic away and my og droid is running strong

Sent from geriatric Droid

patriot95

Reaction score
really wanted bionic I've been eligible for upgrade since july but ill wait for prime since I've read it'll come with android 4.0 1.5ghz dual core sounds like that'll blow bionic away and my og droid is running strong

Sent from geriatric Droid

I agree with everyone here. Looks like with the next wave a month (or so) away it's not worth pouncing for the Bionic. If the Prime and Vigor somehow fail (strongly doubtful)... you'll always have the Bionic at BOGO lol.

jjbinks82

Reaction score
I sold out and bought a Bionic. Don't get me wrong, it's an AMAZING phone, but now I want a Prime. I didn't find out about Prime until after I got the Bionic.

Also, was it just me or did anyone else get a Bionic for $250 with a 2 year contact??? Verizon where I live is also selling the Bionic for $360, versus initial reports it was going to be in the $600 neighborhood. Think the same will be with prime?

Sent from my ROOTED GALAXY TAB 10.1 using DroidForums