prime announcement?

Axium

Reaction score
wasn't there supposed to be an announcement today regarding this phone and ICS?

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
I announced the announcement here, I apologize for not announcing the delay announcement.

Sent from my Bugless Droid using DroidForums

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I announced the announcement here, I apologize for not announcing the delay announcement.

Sent from my Bugless Droid using DroidForums

So what you are saying is you inadvertently delayed announcing the delay announcement after announcing on time the original on time announcement?

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
So what you are saying is you inadvertently delayed announcing the delay announcement after announcing on time the original on time announcement?

Correct, I inadvertently delayed the announcing of the delay of the announcement after announcing the time of the original announcement, hoping a semi-official announcement correlating with the original announcement would magically sprout on the same date the original announcement was due to be announced.

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Correct, I inadvertently delayed the announcing of the delay of the announcement after announcing the time of the original announcement, hoping a semi-official announcement correlating with the original announcement would magically sprout on the same date the original announcement was due to be announced.

Well that clears everything up... if only getting my hands on a Nexus were that easy.

Hooch0903

Reaction score
So, is it here yet? I'm really starting to wonder what I'm going to do instead of searching for info about new phones when I finally upgrade my D1...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Oxymoron

Reaction score
So, is it here yet? I'm really starting to wonder what I'm going to do instead of searching for info about new phones when I finally upgrade my D1...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Explore your new phone.... for a few days at least.

I know I won't be paying as much attention to tech for a little while after I get it. Might get an ARdrone as an accessory for my new Nexus :-D

*customized tapatalk signature*

OP
A

Axium

Reaction score
hm.. the day Dungeon Defenders gets unlocked on steam :D