Pricing?

anuraj1

Reaction score
And the processor.

The photon has the same processor as the Etna. The same low quality FFC. The same screen size. The Same screen type. The same RAM as the Atrix. The same basic form factor of the Etna and Atrix. The same video capture rate. Etc, etc, etc.

Here are the 3 to compare them yourself:

Photon:
Motorola Photon 4G - Full phone specifications

OLD Bionic:
Motorola DROID BIONIC - Full phone specifications

NEW Bionic:
Motorola Droid Bionic Targa - Full phone specifications

Sorry, I didn't make that clear. My statement was compared to the new Bionic, not the old one. I was saying the processor in the Photon is different from the new Bionic. So I guess it sort of does make the Photon an Etna Bionic for Sprint.

That's okay, I was actually agreeing with you :)

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have some good news ladies and gents-it seems the pop herald says:the moto photon 4g on Sprint is considered the bionic on VZW-now the moto photon will b 199 on 2yr contract,so that means (r u sittin down?)the bionic will b 199 with 2 year contract.U can think me later.

Awwww crank... comeon... i will not think you later.. lol

After the last bs popherald failed miserably at, how can anyone trust what they have to say? According to them hotspots were up on july 6th so the bionic must be coming out the 7th.. ha.. i hate popherald

Ur just mad,cos I got an exclusive from a reliable source.lol!!! I'm lovin this!!! :cool:

sk102704

Reaction score
I have some good news ladies and gents-it seems the pop herald says:the moto photon 4g on Sprint is considered the bionic on VZW-now the moto photon will b 199 on 2yr contract,so that means (r u sittin down?)the bionic will b 199 with 2 year contract.U can think me later.

Awwww crank... comeon... i will not think you later.. lol

After the last bs popherald failed miserably at, how can anyone trust what they have to say? According to them hotspots were up on july 6th so the bionic must be coming out the 7th.. ha.. i hate popherald

Pop Herald us the worst! I hate that site!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums