pricing wars?

ebean

Reaction score
interesting that tmobile just introduced $49.99 unlimited plan - and advertising that it's 1/2 the price of at&t and verizon - right before the big new droid phone comes out next week. any chance verizon will loosen up their pricing structure?

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
interesting that tmobile just introduced $49.99 unlimited plan - and advertising that it's 1/2 the price of at&t and verizon - right before the big new droid phone comes out next week. any chance verizon will loosen up their pricing structure?[/QUOTE]

Doubt it but a good idea though. If T-mobile had any kind of coverage here I would look hard at that :D

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
T-mob is as if not worse of a company then at&t in terms of service wise.

There are 2 problems with the "49.99" plans.. that is only for talk not for anything else. The ones where it's everything unlimited is 79.99. You say well that's not tooo bad, well then if you go look at the price of the phones, then your like ... WOW because you get them for a discounted price but not nearly what you would if you got them while under a contract plan. I think the BB phones i saw were all $400.

Here is a pic.

View attachment 9

Last edited: