1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Pricing of the TB (Speculation)

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt' started by wctaylor79, Feb 8, 2011.

1. wctaylor79

wctaylor79 Premium Member Premium Member

You see sepculation in the title so don't be surprised at the reasoning for my thoughts..

I know that many have confirmed at BB they are being told with contract $249 for the TB. Some were told that $199 but we all have been looking at the $249 since the leak of the MAP price a while back. But I have not seen or heard of official pricing for the phone being shown at BB or anywhere? Not the 4G plans, but the phone with 2 year contract. A while back I saw someone else saying what I am thinking. Could they be holding off to finalize the price pending the demand. Knowing that it won't go over $249 could they possibly drop to $199 pending the pre-order turnout? Any ideas? Anyone can just squash this and show where they actually have the pricing official other then blog posts and facebook posts from BB...
  2. Munstir

Munstir New Member

Good question I'd like to know also!
  3. wmnomore

wmnomore New Member

I hope we don't have to wait another week to find this out.
    I am watching amazon and wirefly now to see what they come up with for pricing.