Price jump in plans?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by authentic1, Nov 3, 2009.

1. New2u

New2u Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +83
    don't need the VZ nav if you got the google nav :)

2. chiianna

chiianna New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Verizon has their own version of a My Circle.

I would say that look at it from a network coverage, I know here in Chicago, T-Mobile and AT&T both have much weaker networks then Verizon. At work, we are actually getting rid of T-Mobile due to poor service. From a personal cell phone service, we switched a few years back even though the price was higher and haven't regretted it since.

As for the phone. It is worth it for me, although as an existing Smartphone user (with the Exchange feature turned on) I am not going to be paying any more then I currently am.

3. New2u

New2u Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +83
    For PDA plans with verizon anything above the 450 minute plan has 5 "Friends & Family" numbers which is the same thing as mycircle.

4. minniemouse27

minniemouse27 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My dh and I have the basic family plan w/ just two lines. I have a discount (22%) through work on the main line (mine) as well as the data plan for my BlackBerry. Dh has a BlackBerry for work so he just has a regular phone.

We have the 700 minute plan, no texting, etc (we don't need it) and our bill is $105(and change)/month w/ all taxes, etc.

We use less than 200 minutes a month of our plan...generally between 100 and 150.... and that is w/o the 10 free Friends & Family numbers.

I can't see how we would be able to do much better anywhere else!