Price dropped to $99 for new and upgrade customers alike.

Bengal21

Reaction score
It seems odd to me how much Verizon is all over the place with their pricing and deciding who to give a freebie upgrade. I got a card in the mail the other day for 2 year pricing even though I'm not eligible until 2012. Then today I open the mail and addressed to me again is a different price.

acetwo

Reaction score
bought my droid x 2 weeks ago.. should i just return it

ColoradoVibe

Reaction score
Guess I'm the retard here just paid $599 for my Droid X. Wasn't elidgable for an upgrade :( but I missed the computing power of my smartphone. Anyhow the only crying done here now is by, AT&T with the loss of two lines of service. So go ahead AT&T finish letting Apple, and Itunes finish running your buisness into the ditch.

SocalMike

Reaction score
damn i just paid 350.00 like 3 weeks ago ive been wondering if i should return it to

eodguy2

Reaction score
still will be paying same price if buy online from verizon after applyying my $100 "new every 2" rebate. Was hoping not. Oh well

eddiemro

Reaction score
I just got my droid X for 49.00. This is with my upgrade price of 199.00 minus 100 discount for waiting until upgrade date minus 50 store discount. Not bad....

stacks04

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with verizon and they told me in order to return my phone to the wireless zone and reset my contracts ect it would take a couple days. Then I would have to wait on the amazon order to process and send out the phone. If there was ever a warranty issue the phone would have to go through amazon only.

So alot of things to consider before returning my less than 2 week old x.

eodguy2

Reaction score
Eddimore, all verizon stores in my area (east central I'll)its299 minus 100 new every 2. Still have to pay 199 and then get 100 back from that stupid rebate card. No in store discount anything special u asked?

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Eddimore, all verizon stores in my area (east central I'll)its299 minus 100 new every 2. Still have to pay 199 and then get 100 back from that stupid rebate card. No in store discount anything special u asked?
He probably got the $50 VIP discount. There aren't any in store discounts like that.

eddiemro

Reaction score
Must have been a weekend special in my local verizon store. I guess I just lucked out. If you order from your verizon online account you can get the instant discount of 100.00. Good luck..

Laramie

Reaction score
Paid $229 about 4 weeks ago. But that was for the 1 year upgrade. I know by now that 2 years is way to long as new stuff comes out so fast.

daniel4ever

Reaction score
This also is likely for the primary phone or a single phone account. For my son's upgrade on our family plan, I still had to pay the $299 with $100 rebate yesterday. I found cheaper options online, but they were all for the primary phone on a family plan, or a single account.