Price drop coming?

series70

Reaction score
Add me to the list of people picking it up today through verizonwireless.com for $99 on sale through 2/28. I was waiting for a price drop (I'm a grad student) and it seems I lucked out. Should be here Wed or Thurs depending on weather and 2-day shipping.

hkwise01

Reaction score
I just picked one up in store Saturday but for 199.99. If I call customer service do you think they will credit my account 100$?

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

hkwise01

Reaction score
Five minute phone call later I have been credited 100$ to my account!

OP
Snoking

Snoking

Reaction score
Well my order is in the Dumper. Called them this morning about stuck order. They promised to straighten it out. This afternoon a get an email cancelling the order. Talked to them twice, still no shipping info. What a cluster f....! The 99.99 price is a promotion through 2/28, so I would be surprised to see it go to free. If it does I will get the money back if it processes tonight at 99.99. Chris

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
Snoking

Snoking

Reaction score
Well well, just finally got shipping info. Chris

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

series70

Reaction score
It appears that Verizon extended the deal through today, 2-29, to get the Rezound for $99 and it won't be free like some earlier reports suggested (if you don't have any upgrade deals, of course). Still a pretty good deal though: Set Your Location (after you put in location, link goes to rezound)

mekanism

Reaction score
I think you are right, they just extended the earlier promo for $99. With my $30 off and taxes it will still be over $100. The only way I wont hold out for something newer is if they hook me with "free". Otherwise my droid x still works ok.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Pacific Northwet -- all rain, all the time
I think you are right, they just extended the earlier promo for $99. With my $30 off and taxes it will still be over $100. The only way I wont hold out for something newer is if they hook me with "free". Otherwise my droid x still works ok.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Thunderbolt is currently free :) We got a DX refurb when my wife shattered her DInc (the DX we ended up with is crap-ilicous... been tempted to break a few times just to get it out of our life).

I'd be surprised if they let you use the $30 on this deal... I tried to use my last NE2 and they said it is only applicable towards the regular price ($199) not towards the special price.. good luck if you manage to pull that off!

OP
Snoking

Snoking

Reaction score
Got it this afternoon and have busy setting up. Not everything reloaded from the market. Now I understand Bloatware = Crapola!

OP
Snoking

Snoking

Reaction score
Why can I not get it to see Smart Keyboard Pro? Ok, read the help and figured out to enable it.

JerseyBiker

Reaction score
I got a really good deal on my Rezound yesterday. I got the HTC Incredible for free a year ago from Best Buy and I got in on their buy back plan during a free promotion. Verizon was selling them online for $99 and Best Buy had them at $199. I took advantage of the buy back plan at Best Buy and they gave me $240 for my Incredible. In addition I jumped on a promotion last month that gives you a $50 gift card if you upgrade with Best Buy before the end of the year. So the 2 programs paid for my $200 phone and $30 for the back plan for the Rezound. In addition they gave me a $40 gift card for what was left over from the sale. That buy back plan is really worth it.

jmcclain

Reaction score
I purchased the Rezound thru Amazon for $79.00 with new activation. I couldn't resist and I am glad I didn't. As a senior citizen on a limited budget and frankly have made do with a T-Mobile pre-paid for several years, this old techie is in hog heaven with the Rezound. We are moving soon to Billings Montana. No T-Mobile service there it appears and apparently the only decent service is thru Verizon. I haven't touched my Android tablet since I got the Rezound a week ago.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
After about a month of having my Rezound I finally started using my Galaxy Tab again :) . The other day I used the Tab all day, grabbed my phone that night and WOW does a 4" screen.seem tiny when you've been on a 10" for 6 hours+

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this TapaTalk post