1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Previously deleted emails in inbox

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by kellygh, Jan 11, 2012.

1. kellygh

kellygh New Member

My new galaxy nexus keeps resending deleted emails to my inbox, sometimes even after they have been deleted in the trash folder, and I don't know why or how to stop it! They are the emails associated with my earthlink account. I have never had this issue using both earthlink and gmail on other android phones. Any thoughts or suggestions? I've only had the phone 5 days, and I have already had to pull the battery and wipe the phone. The calendar would not sync, & I had app icons in notifcation bar that I could not remove. When things are going well, I love the phone, but I'm almost ready to take it back & trade for....gulp...iphone :frown:
Search tags for this page
deleted emails return on galaxy s3
earthlink email on s3
galaxy s4 keeps resending old emails after deletion

how to stop receiving email that have already been deleted on samsung galaxy s3

my email inbox appears on galaxy nexus phone when phone is o
my galaxy e mail keeps resending me deleted messages
outlook is resending old emails to inbox
recurring emails in samsung galaxy s3 inbox
samsumg s4 emails return after deletion
samsung 3 recurring deleted emails
samsung galaxy s3 keeps resending old emails