1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Previous Downloads Disappearing

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Oktavius, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Oktavius

Oktavius New Member

So I just did a clean wipe and flashed from Bugless to Cyan using ROM Manager. Signed into Google and started downloading my old apps from Market. Halfway through downloading my applications something happened and now it is only showing the apps I had actually redownloaded and the ones that I hadn't redownloaded yet have disappeared from the download screen. There are quite a few that aren't showing up anymore. I believe all of my paid apps are downloaded but it is all of the free ones that aren't showing. Is there anyway to get those to show back up without restoring back to Bugless? Thanks.
  2. Oktavius

Oktavius New Member

So got impatient and recovered to my Bugless Beast backup with Clockwork. Noticed that a couple of app updates automatically after the backup. Is this normal? I noticed that when I flashed Cyanogenmod it attempted to automatically update my apps but stopped. That is when I started going through my download list installing them individually until I ran into the problem above. Hmmm....