Preview

OP
J

jojo4747

Reaction score
Well school is getting to me right now and don't have time to pay my full attention to roming, however I am working on two more roms for the d3 exclusive mega rom series. The one you see in the op is known as megarom-chameleon, the other two are hybrid and animated. Will give you more details as progress continues

OP
J

jojo4747

Reaction score
Mega rom Series: Chameleon; featuring megamodz 7/4/12 or sooner

Sent from my XT862 using DroidForums

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
glad there's progress and looking forward to a release.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

OP
J

jojo4747

Reaction score
putting the finishing touches, do you want the navigation bar enabled, i could also retheme it with some jellybean, but that will postpone it a little more. the rom will be done by the 8th :icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
jojo4747 said:
putting the finishing touches, do you want the navigation bar enabled, i could also retheme it with some jellybean, but that will postpone it a little more. the rom will be done by the 8th :icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:

Can't wait to see how it runs!

OP
J

jojo4747

Reaction score
Hmmm

OP
J

jojo4747

Reaction score
Very little hints. I hit a speed bump with the cm9 theme engine, and my own theme settings conflicting, in the 7/09 nightly which is why the rom hasn't been released I'm thinking of just releasing the rom without my personal settings until I could get them to work