1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

pretty ticked off .... the calendar

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by zero7404, Jun 13, 2010.

1. zero7404

zero7404 New Member

i have google sync turned off for everything except gmail. i've tried with the calendar on this phone, but it isn't doing what it's supposed to.

i cannot successfully setup recurring events. i want recurring events for important reminders, but the phone doesn't want to set them up the way i am specifying ...

for example: a monthly occurrence on a particular day of the month forever will only set up 2 months.
  2. zero7404

zero7404 New Member

amazing .... NO ONE in this forum bothers with the calendar on their droids ??
  3. Viper323

Viper323 New Member

I use google calendar all the time and I have no problem setting up recurring events... have you tried doing it through google calendar on your PC?
  4. nerdbox08

nerdbox08 New Member

I love the calendar, I've been able to do reoccurring events on the phone and online.

I even set email reminders, I wonder also have you tried online.

What steps are using to set up your events?
  5. zero7404

zero7404 New Member

well ... i had to resort to doing it online, because the phone is being stubborn. i really don't want to, but there's no real sensitive info i've stored in my calendar entries, just due dates & birthdays.

but just as a phone, on it's own, the calendar stinks. i've restored the phone twice, the calendar is still buggy. some days have a mark with an item but when i open the day there is nothing there ....
  6. fagzer

fagzer New Member

Can I sync Yahoo Calendar with Droid Incredible
Search tags for this page

can yahoo calendar sync with htc incredible