Press Renders Leak for the HTC One Mini

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ATT-HTC-One-Mini-press-renders.png

The final press renders of the HTC One mini have supposedly leaked. As you can see from the pic above, the HTC One Mini looks nearly identical to its larger cousin, except for a few small details and the obvious size difference. Here's a quote with some of the details,

As you can see, the Beats Audio logo has turned grey and isn’t its usual bright red (which isn’t a bad thing at all if you ask us). AT&T’s logo is there, of course, but more understated than ever, and it fits nicely with all the grey surrounding it.

The Blink Feed home screen shown in the render of the front of the device has had its location changed to Atlanta (it was London in the press render for the international One Mini). Oh, and the ‘carrier’ is obviously AT&T in the top left corner too. The stories in the Blink Feed have changed as well compared to those in the original renders.

And that’s about it. Like its bigger and more capable brother the One, the One Mini looks exactly the same on AT&T as it does on any other carrier across the world.

How many of you guys are clamoring for this device? How about merely interested?

Source: UnWiredView

shockracer

Reaction score
I'm completely unimpressed by this phone, has less specs then the Rezound (for the most part) which came out almost 2 years ago. HTC is slowly flopping in the market which is sad since I have had 5 HTC smartphones beginning with the Dinc 1. I understand this is more of a budget phone but come on...

combatmedic870

Reaction score
I'm completely unimpressed by this phone, has less specs then the Rezound (for the most part) which came out almost 2 years ago. HTC is slowly flopping in the market which is sad since I have had 5 HTC smartphones beginning with the Dinc 1. I understand this is more of a budget phone but come on...

Im going to have to disagree....The S4 is regardless a better processor, better GPU and higher speed ram. Much better on battery due to the S4 and smaller die size.. I dont see anything wrong with it...Its a mid tier phone.