Presenting: Xpired & iX for Droid X

bedojo

Reaction score
Update to iX coming soon...making some changes to status bar and to a few other things...yay me...

Apologize for being behind but have been working on something else that I hope will be worth it in the end

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

safe to say update will before rubix 1.6?

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes update will be for 1.6 with blue rom being right behind

justreboot

Reaction score
Yes update will be for 1.6 with blue rom being right behind

By 'blue' do you mean Xpired, Incognito or Invertino... or all of the above :)

By the way, is there a quick and dirty way to do a forced update (like facebook)?

rocafella203

Reaction score
any eta on the Ix and xpired for 1.6 rubix?? and will they have the new facebook and twitter themed as well???

Imburr

Reaction score
xpired

I have Rubix Focused 1.0 installed from RomManager. I was having a bunch of trouble with no service, so I restored from an olde backup, and began anew with a wipe. Got it back up, and then I had keyboard issues, and had to use swype, which stinks. I just now themed iX and it fixed the keyboard- everything is working great.

Howerver- I would like the xpired theme, I love the colors. Is there a place to get it? I can't find a link at all. I saw some posts about it not being updated, but this is my first visit to the forums.

Please post a link, or tell me I cant install it just yet, thanks :)

Smart Business Server – Small Business Server

justreboot

Reaction score
Just got finished with Swype and a few other things if anyone is interested I'll post a small update. Facebook still isn't finished, the battery % isn't implemented, and the market is back to white due to others having too many issues. Let me know and I'll upload it.

I'll take it... Swipe never did it for me using smart keyboard pro... all else is awesome! Even with it's limitations I have been using this over 1.6...

Ritzie

Reaction score
Does xpired work for Rubix 1.6?

Edit: Disregard just saw the post above :)

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Where's the link for xpired please? Isn't supposed to be teal blue. I downloaded ox and its red/blk ..beautiful. I just need xpired for rubix focused 1.0! Btw sneak did a sik job w/MIUI6.4 /inspired. Hope miui makes it to DX..

Sent from DX
DROIDOLOGY, Science of A tru Smartphone

Daishi100

Reaction score
Update to iX coming soon...making some changes to status bar and to a few other things...yay me...

Apologize for being behind but have been working on something else that I hope will be worth it in the end

Looking forward to it. Any ETA?

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Here is Xpired1.0.0 for RubiX Focused1.0

Brought to you by JsinLegacy and RoLa
I cannot thank JsinLegacy enough for the help he has provided with this project​

Thank You Jairomeo for Wallpapers and everything!
Thank You Bignadad aka BIGDX for for the locksliders​

Music
devicef.png

Lockscreen
lockscreenq.png

Widgets
widgets2.png

Twitter/Facebook
socials.png

Widgets
widgets.png

Here is the Updated YouTube in Action
youtubewidget.png

Open
youtubeopen.png

Damm Rola this is really nice. You may make me switch from my pinks and purples.. :p...... Now I know where you have been keeping yourself lately........ ;) Very nice job!!!

Where's the D/L link for this Theme? I need it please..does it also work with Rubix focused 1.0 and up right?

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Here you go. I'm not going to update the first post until I work on some more things ...I'll be honest though I'm not sure when that will be.
Everything included except facebook
added themed swype
market is white again due to others having issues

Xpired1.2 for RubiX Focused 1.6

http://jbthemes.com/Rola/Rubix/Xpired1.2.zip

Thanks - Hitting it now...

This link is dead(http://jbthemes.com/Rola/Rubix/Xpired1.2.zip)..I need this theme please..