Preparing for ICS OTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

altjx

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just seen this posting here -- DROID RAZR and RAZR MAXX Ice Cream Sandwich Update Build 6.16.211 Approved by Verizon, It’s Update Time! – Droid Life so now I'm determined to get ready. Currently, I'm on ICS .79 Leak and I want to be back on stock by the time OTA rolls around. That being said, is there any apps or ways anyone know to export their app list? I say this because I've done restores before and noticed that my phone did not automatically re-install all of my apps once signed back into the google account. It may have sent over one.

After I export my list, I'm going to roll back to .181 and wait on ICS... Finally feeling like something's going to happen soon. I hate that we had to wait almost a week away until the deadline to even just get news that it's coming.

yellowcanary73

Reaction score
As of Motorola forums Australia and other regions have been delayed until further noticed.

OP
A

altjx

Reaction score
Do you have a link to a later post than the one I did? I seen where it stated there was a delay, but then I ran across the above list.

jclake

Reaction score
Take screen shots

Some apps will not come in automatically because they are not compatible with ICS.

OP
A

altjx

Reaction score
The apps I'm using on ICS leak should be compatible shouldn't they?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.