1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Premium Official Accessories with Leather Case and Pogo Dock Leak for the Nexus 7

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Jul 31, 2012.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

Apparently, there are more official accessories coming for the Google Nexus 7 beyond just the first case. Although Google has not officially released any info on them, some leaked pics indicate that a Premium case made of leather and microfiber is coming at some point. Also, a pogo dock will be made available eventually.

[​IMG]

The premium case will be made of ‘genuine’ leather, with ‘sturdy fiber bumpers’ and a soft microfiber interior to protect the screen. It will be offered at $39.99 and will launch on August 31 with a choice of four colors (red, orange, brown and white). The pogo dock will allow you to stand your Nexus 7 upright sideways while charging through the pogo connector on its side. It also has a 3.5mm audio line out and a micro-USB for the charging plug.

Source: NexusTablets.net via DroidMatters
  2. armeddroid

armeddroid New Member

Too bad it doesn't have HDMI out.
    =/
  3. 6bolt2g

6bolt2g New Member

Accessories for the Nexus 7? what happened to the accessories for the Galaxy Nexus? Where is my friggin car dock!:angry:
    I would not hold your breath for the release.
  4. djsiva

djsiva New Member

I just ordered my Nexus 7 today. :) Glad to see some accessories on the horizon, especially the dock.
  5. otmlb1128

otmlb1128 New Member

I just want a three fold case (that can form a stand) and a magnet for automatic screen on/off.
Search tags for this page

nexus 7 2 leak