predictive text

jshoop

Reaction score
My husband just bought a samsung galaxy nexus and does not like the predictive text option. i have a droid charge and can easily disable this on my phone, but cannot find a way to disable on his. all of the other forums i have read have given step by step directions to disable this options for other galaxy phones, but non have been applicable for the nexus. please help.....

adam_d_j

Reaction score
I just switched from the Droid 3 and can't figure out how to get the keyboard working like im used to. Is there a way to make the predicted/corrected text be applied by hitting the spacebar rather than having to select it from the blue text above the keyboard? Also, is there any way to make it automatically insert apostrophes in contractions such as arent and cant? If not, what would be a good keyboard app that would do this and run smoothly? Thanks.

GVLBob

Reaction score
I just switched from the Droid 3 and can't figure out how to get the keyboard working like im used to. Is there a way to make the predicted/corrected text be applied by hitting the spacebar rather than having to select it from the blue text above the keyboard? Also, is there any way to make it automatically insert apostrophes in contractions such as arent and cant? If not, what would be a good keyboard app that would do this and run smoothly? Thanks.

Which keyboard are you using?

adam_d_j

Reaction score
Well, I was using the stock keyboard that came with the phone, but I purchased SwiftKey and it seems to do what I want it to do.