Pre-Release Froyo Poll

kpiskin

Reaction score
Just getting an idea on how many have installed Froyo, how many have tried and how many will wait.

Sayersj629

Reaction score
I don't see a poll, but you can pencil me in as a holdout. I'll wait until one of the devs comes up with a solid rom and then I'll install it.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The second version is a rooted installed version. It is available now. :)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
rooted froyo its not the final product so i know and expect hiccups here and there, but its been smooth for the most part.

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
Installed, using P3 1.2Ghz kernel with wifi, everything is smooth as butter after i installed LauncherPro. No reboots, no issues. Only thing missing is CPU temp, but soon enough someone will release a kernel with the ability to read it. Doesnt run hot at all though, i know what it feels like when my OMAP3 is reading 50c+. Been playing some flash games online. Running most recent radio update as well.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
rooted froyo its not the final product so i know and expect hiccups here and there, but its been smooth for the most part.

It is however in the pre released version. Version 2 will root you even if you are not rooted, with SU.

V

verian

Installed the first and second versions. No problems at all with the second most things are running smooth. And I love it! It really is noticeably smother and faster even with the basic kernel that comes with it.

codyodyody

Reaction score
installed and loving it. It really does fly. I haven't had any issues as of yet.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
installed the 1st and second versions absolutely love it. i have mine OC'd to 1200 and wouldn't change it for the world.

the new baseband also helps alot.

only drawback is i had to install all my scripts and whatnot manually rather then have them just come with a built rom.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Installed and wiped..........

Back to 2.1

OP
K

kpiskin

Reaction score
Yes, I'd like to know too. Envious that you have the option lol.

Bxrider117

Reaction score
If you are rooted and have not installed Froyo, I am not sure what you are waiting for. The second release of Froyo is better than the first. Your Droid will be extremely fast and you will not be disappointed.

If you are not rooted, get it done and jump on this Froyo goodness.