Pre-ordered Droid Pro!

ravenhawk

Reaction score
So just those of us who ordered within the first couple hours online got totally screwed over?

OP
M

monkizzle

Reaction score
@ravehawk

i ordered it a few horus after preordered release

eus107709

Reaction score
It seems that way.. I was hoping to have it for the weekend so I could fiddle with it. Ah well, I'm not going to spend hours on the phone with VZW though...

edit: It's ironic that it's shipping from Newark, NJ because I live less than 10 minutes from there :)

double edit: I ordered within a few minutes of it's availability, ravenhawk probably did too.

Sebastian

Reaction score
Just went to the Verizon store to get a skin for mine. They said they won't have them to sell until the 18th with the phone. I'll just use my BB Bold case.

t6p5zs.jpg

jaredb03

Reaction score
Is root possible on the pro yet? I really want to buy one but don't want a phone i cant root. I saw there was a new root app (z4root) that says it should root anything but no one has reported anything on the pro.

mtavenger55

Reaction score
I ordered mine today! It won't be in until around Wednesday only because my Mom's work gets a discount on Verizon phones so we ordered it from there. I can wait this will be my first Android phonedancedroid

whozat451

Reaction score
Me too! Plan on getting it Monday or Tuesday. I placed the order on 11/9 and the order email stated it would be shipped on 11/10. It didn't ship until this morning and I had to call Verizon to find this out.

kwilkins

Reaction score
Has anyone tried phone calls yet? The sound quality on mine is very poor, much worse than on the BB Torch, which isn't great either.

ravenhawk

Reaction score
Has anyone tried phone calls yet? The sound quality on mine is very poor, much worse than on the BB Torch, which isn't great either.

Yes, I'm about to start a separate thread on this.
I absolutely LOVE my Droid Pro. My only two complaints are battery life (and, with this being not only my first Droid, but my first Smartphone, I guess this comes with the territory) and sound quality on the calls. Mine is TERRIBLE, way worse sound quality and way worse reception than on the 4 year old Samsung Alias I just had.
I mentioned this to the guys at the Verizon store and they said I might just have a lemon and to call customer service to get a replacement.

spydergirl

Reaction score
I just pre-ordered mine online last night and got my confirmation this morning that it is en-route via FedEx and scheduled for delivery by Wednesday 11/17. I had no problems with the pre-order online. I'm so excited for it to arrive and CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!! :)

kilofox

Reaction score
I just pre-ordered mine online last night and got my confirmation this morning that it is en-route via FedEx and scheduled for delivery by Wednesday 11/17. I had no problems with the pre-order online. I'm so excited for it to arrive and CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!! :)

Mine is coming 11/17 too. :icon_ banana:

StingRay

Reaction score