Pre-Order Your Saygus V2 Now

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
The first week of January, DMX reported the launch of this beast at CES 2015. The Beast is now available for pre-order.

Vphone-3o-White2.png

upload_2015-1-30_15-40-39.png

I just signed up for the February 2 pre-order price $549. Jump over to the Saygus Site to pre-order yours

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Jeffrey, which snapdragon processor is that? Could it be the 810?

Lots of great specs, devoted camera button, dual SD card slots, OIS on both rear and front facing camera, lots of other great specs, not the least of which is a developer version.

Sent from my Droid Turbo on Tapatalk.

Last edited:
OP
Jeffrey

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Jeffrey, which snapdragon processor is that? Could it be the 810?

Lots of great specs, devoted camera button, dual SD card slots, OIS on both rear and front facing camera, lots of other great specs, not the least of which is a developer version.

Sent from my Droid Turbo on Tapatalk.
They did not specify which Snapdragon they are using.

jpiarull

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force Droid
Twitter
jpiarull
They did not specify which Snapdragon they are using.
Could've swore the host (Mr. Tong) in the video mentioned the Snapdragon 801 at around the 1:05 mark. OIS 13MP on the front & 21MP OIS camera on the back, 256 GB SD card expansion with 64GB internal? This device is some monster.

OP
Jeffrey

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Strange that the specs do not state the exact processor..

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Very impressive. Tong did say 801. They talk about special extras with the pre order, seems it's a screen protector, (maybe an extra batter), They don't mention the type of glass in the screen but do talk about offering a screen protector. I guess I'm looking more at what they don't say but it certainly does appear to be innovative.

supermandroid

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X 2nd Gen
Oh, wow, this looks amazing. This is the first I've heard of this phone. This is on Verizon? My 2nd Gen Moto X is losing some luster, especially with no root :(

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
You are seriously going to pay $550 for a phone from a company that has never released a phone before (if I'm not mistaken).

"What a world we live in: one where you can register to pre-buy something that still doesn't have a release date, from a company that hasn't succeeded in bringing a product to market in its five-year existence."
-From Engadget

Da' hell is wrong with you, son?!?! :D

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Root, schmoot. I just want a phone that has no issues. And I have that now. #Turbo

Last edited by a moderator:

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
i wouldnt mind a little more battery life to hold up to a 4hr ingress session... other wise i have my 1000mA amazon basic battery . which has changed my whole outlook on amazon branded products

OP
Jeffrey

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
You are seriously going to pay $550 for a phone from a company that has never released a phone before (if I'm not mistaken).

"What a world we live in: one where you can register to pre-buy something that still doesn't have a release date, from a company that hasn't succeeded in bringing a product to market in its five-year existence."
-From Engadget

Da' hell is wrong with you, son?!?! :D
Think of it this way..
How long did it take Apple to bring a decent product to market? Give'm a brake.. Ya never know..