Pre-Order program announced for OnePlus

GMan.

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's just a shame that customer service is overwhelmed with invites and not well organized IMO...I got invite last weekend...issue with PayPal on checkout I was unable to purchase phone ...invite expired and I submitted ticket to which I received answer 3 days later ...I'm still waiting on response ...and now I'm just going to pass even if they get back to me ....

M8 tap'd
Don't give up yet - despite all the hoops and the stringing along.... the device itself is worth the troubles. Trust me, my friend, you won't regret it.

condor97

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was checking through my junk mail the other day and found my email with three invites to share. It had arrived September 19th. :eek: Of course all invites were expired.

I agree with GMan on this one though. I really love this phone. It is well worth it.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
They are supposed to send me another invite within a few days ...debating lol

Edit : invite arrived and phone ordered ..Amazon nano to micro SIM adapter placed as well ..

M8 tap'd

Last edited:

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I'm on board ..first day with phone ...screen looks sharp ..plenty of real estate.. Full screen enabled and running pie controls ..win ..
Only Nova gave me issue in restore thru titanium.. So had to set up over again ..small inconvenience...

One+1

condor97

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear it is going well for you BK. :)