poweroff battery

Alchemist945

Reaction score
Is there a way I can see what % my battery is when phone is off besides a black screen

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

Snoking

Reaction score
Yes you can tell when it is 0-99 percent - red indicator light or 100 percent - green indicator, if on your charger.

scy1192

Reaction score
Use a voltmeter or multimeter and measure the voltage across the two outer pins. I don't know what full and what empty is, so you should test that first if possible.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Isn't that kind of the point of the screen being off? No phone that I can think of will give you screen off battery percentage. Mostly because the screen is off :blink:

OP
Alchemist945

Alchemist945

Reaction score
The motos do my wifes d2 d2g and bionic when phone is off just hit one of the side buttons and the battery comes up with the percentage

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
The motos do my wifes d2 d2g and bionic when phone is off just hit one of the side buttons and the battery comes up with the percentage

Then the screen isn't off..I mean I'm sure someone could come up with a mod for this but I couldn't expect it to be wildly popular. You're wasting battery, checking the battery??

Edit: Wait I just re-read the OP. Do you mean when the phone is completely off off?? Like not screen off/asleep but shutdown..??

OP
Alchemist945

Alchemist945

Reaction score
Yes when phone is completely off shut down

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah...that's not going to happen on the Rezound. You'd need S-Off and someone that likes programming a lot. Because you'd need to re-write the firmware.