powermat and droid?

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
Seems like a great idea. While the usb port SHOULD last, like its been said, SHOULD is the key word. I SHOULD have a supermodel wife too.

Sent from my D2 while driving using DroidForums App

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
Damn...I just realized you bumped a 6month old thread to say it was ridiculous

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Tierlifer

Reaction score
Damn...I just realized you bumped a 6month old thread to say it was ridiculous

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

That I did because I've had the phone for exactly a year and it's finally starting to show it's chinks in it's armor..

USB port has worn it's course and one of the pins inside broke so now I plug it in..white light on side comes on but phone won't come back from being completely dead.

Yes I did a battery pul..yes I plugged it in for hours and it turns on to the point where the droid logo comes on and dies again.

The latest was this week was when you would plug the phone in to charge..it would reset itself no matter if it were my wall charger OR car..it would reset itself just like a battery pull.

So I am thinking that because it's completely dead..it's trying to charge but can't.

So being a holiday today I believe I am SOL

stonecaster

Reaction score
lol god man it was only a joke who do you know really that would be that lazy yes i agree it is kinda pointless but also a nice idea if your in a rush cause you can just pick it and go:icon_ banana:dancedroid
I know some pretty lazy people!!!