Power Strip - Multi-task AND keep your home screen app (From the Home++ creators)

darklipslide

Reaction score
http://socket.intuitit.mobi/

I purchased this app on the weekend, and it's simply awesome.

The idea is that you can launch new apps AND access widgets without leaving the current app that you're running.

Power Strip also allows a bit of a pass-through to your home screen app, so that you don't lose any of that functionality either.

i.e. I'm running an app, but would like to turn on 3G or change the brightness, I can jump straight to my SwitchPro widget without "leaving" the application.

It costs 99cents, which to me is pretty trivial.

pstrip-bc.png

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't understand the use. If I'm running something I don't need to access anything else... and I don't want to cover part of what I'm running.

OP
darklipslide

darklipslide

Reaction score
I don't understand the use. If I'm running something I don't need to access anything else... and I don't want to cover part of what I'm running.

For example, the power widget.

android-power-widget-desktops-1.jpg

If I'm using an application, and I want to adjust the screen brightness, I can simply tap power switch, and I can select the power widget, change the brightness, and tap the background and I'm back in the app, without switching to my homescreen.

or for example pure messenger:

842-1.jpg

I can send an e-mail, SMS, tweet, all without leaving the application that I'm currently in.

This app has seriously changed the way I use android. I'm shocked that it isn't more popular than it is. Now to get the word out!