Power on problem

droid doctor

Reaction score
i installed apex 1.4.1 on my droid 2 today and i loved everything about it then i turned off the phone and powered it on and it would load up and it would freeze after 2 minutes does anybody else experience this problem or has any solutions ?

Kimo91

Reaction score
I haven't when I installed the latest apex ROM, the only issue I had was a random force close issue upon bootup but haven't experienced that in a while now...maybe reload the ROM and see if it continues?

Sent from Kimo91's Rooted Droid 2

OP
droid doctor

droid doctor

Reaction score
well after it would load it would freeze after 2 minutes then after freezing i had to do a battery pull power it on and it would still freeze ive done this countless times and it still freezes ive tried starting up rom manager in those 2 minutes and going into boot recovery mode but it freezes right before.

OP
droid doctor

droid doctor

Reaction score
Nevermind I

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
droid doctor

droid doctor

Reaction score
Fixed it by getting out of the loophole by pressing the power button and x when it was off and then pressed the magnifying glass on the keyboard wiped data and cache then reboot the first reboot didn't work so I pulled the battery and powered it on again then it said system is not responding I put wait and then pressed the power button and pressed reboot then it went to the welcome to the Droid 2 like factory reset except it had the rom and I downloaded the Droid 2 bootstrap and went to reboot the second one and pressed it went to the clockwork thing pressed the restore button went back to stock no more Roms for me they're a pain in the ass but thanks for trying to help

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App