Power on/off Moto Droid

Foreverrr

Reaction score
Hey does anybody know if there is an app that turns on my phone on any certain time that I can choose? So i don't have to drain my entire battery all night, yet use the alarm clock to get up in the morning...anybody know?

Reaction score
The phone cannot be charged turned off, so you might as well plug it in your charger over night. everyonce in a while turn it off for ten or so min. Ive done that with my Bad man and its in tip top shape.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Hey does anybody know if there is an app that turns on my phone on any certain time that I can choose? So i don't have to drain my entire battery all night, yet use the alarm clock to get up in the morning...anybody know?

I believe there's a setting for this, but I'm not finding it in the alarm's settings and not sure where it might be in general settings, but I could've sworn there's an option to alarm when powered off...

All I can seem to find now is Alarm in silent mode.

I tend to plug my phone in most nights, so this isn't really an issue I've dealt with much personally.

You might try setting the alarm for like 5 minutes from now and turning the phone off to see if it will do it on its own...Have you tried that?

OP
F

Foreverrr

Reaction score

I believe there's a setting for this, but I'm not finding it in the alarm's settings and not sure where it might be in general settings, but I could've sworn there's an option to alarm when powered off...

All I can seem to find now is Alarm in silent mode.

I tend to plug my phone in most nights, so this isn't really an issue I've dealt with much personally.

You might try setting the alarm for like 5 minutes from now and turning the phone off to see if it will do it on its own...Have you tried that?

No, but I'll try!

Edit: I just tried, it didn't do anything :(

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Let me know if it works! If not, you could do some research on alarms in the market. I'm sure if the ability to wake the phone up to alarm isn't included in stock, someone will advertise that ability in the app description if they've created one!

R1Lover

Reaction score
Just leave it on and leave it plugged in, I have done this since day one and it's always fully charged in the morning.

scandroid

Reaction score
Download "Timeriffic" You can set your droid to do certain things at certain times that you choose. For me I have my droid go into airplane mode at midnight and then turn off at 7 am. This will save a lot of battery power not having a cell signal but it is still on and ready for your alarm to go off.

OP
F

Foreverrr

Reaction score
Download "Timeriffic" You can set your droid to do certain things at certain times that you choose. For me I have my droid go into airplane mode at midnight and then turn off at 7 am. This will save a lot of battery power not having a cell signal but it is still on and ready for your alarm to go off.

Thank you!!!!!!!