Power Of The Droid

OP
B

boatman2220

Reaction score
2.1 will make it an even better device than it already is. I'm looking forward to 2010 and what they have in store for us.

Very exciting to say the least.
the little bug running on my screen drove me crazy! kept swipe(ing)with the back of my 4 fingers. :icon_ devil:
I hope not the Bug!!!lol

I haven't noticed any hesitation or hiccups when the Droid starts on something. I'm not saying everything is blink of the eye. (But it pretty much is ) I don't notice it straining to do it's job. Everything else I've had you noticed when they were straining to do the job.

johnflo88

Reaction score
2.1 will make it an even better device than it already is. I'm looking forward to 2010 and what they have in store for us.

Very exciting to say the least.
the little bug running on my screen drove me crazy! kept swipe(ing)with the back of my 4 fingers. :icon_ devil:
I hope not the Bug!!!lol

I haven't noticed any hesitation or hiccups when the Droid starts on something. I'm not saying everything is blink of the eye. (But it pretty much is ) I don't notice it straining to do it's job. Everything else I've had you noticed when they were straining to do the job.
meaning,psychological moment ?
icon5.gif