Power Nap for Xposed Brings Better Battery Life To Your Phone!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

One of the biggest features in Android 6.0 Marshmallow is "Doze". It is the feature that allows me to get through a full day and still have some battery left when I plug my Nexus 6P up to charge in the evening. The only issue with Doze is that it is only available in Android Marshmallow. You can get the same results on an older device with the Power Nap Xposed Framework module! This does require you to be running Android 4.1 or higher and you must be rooted with the framework installed.

Power Nap for Xposed helps you to save battery life on your Android smartphone by going into stamina mode when your screen is off. Power nap will minimize the deep sleep time by stopping services, alarms, stop wakelocks from waking the device. This also allows you to leave your wifi or data on and you will still receive notifications from white listed apps. You get the battery savings without compromising on missing important notifications. This is a win win. There is even a Low Battery Mode which will allow you to select functions to conserve power when your battery is low.
Grab this module from the link below.

via XDA

kixfan

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 20u AT&T
Twitter
kixfan
If I could root my phone I would love to give it a try but...