Power Controls/Flashlight in Notification Pulldown

droidxchat

Reaction score
I'm trying to get an idea of how feasible this is for the Droid X. There is a rom called ShadowRom which I think ties into CyanogenMod (which requires a cracked bootloader, something the Droid X still doesn't have). Among many other things, it puts power controls and flashlight into the notification pulldown bar. This would be awesome to have if it's possible.

By the way, just to show you guys what is possible with a custom kernel, here's the Droid rebooting in 2 seconds: Shadow Rom Reboot In 2 Seconds

The Droid X is still very fresh... I think we're going to see some amazing things with custom roms in the future...

OP
D

droidxchat

Reaction score
i was driving down the road and my car hit a _ _ _ _!

Porterhouse0

Reaction score
I'm trying to get an idea of how feasible this is for the Droid X. There is a rom called ShadowRom which I think ties into CyanogenMod (which requires a cracked bootloader, something the Droid X still doesn't have). Among many other things, it puts power controls and flashlight into the notification pulldown bar. This would be awesome to have if it's possible.

By the way, just to show you guys what is possible with a custom kernel, here's the Droid rebooting in 2 seconds: Shadow Rom Reboot In 2 Seconds

The Droid X is still very fresh... I think we're going to see some amazing things with custom roms in the future...

according to drod...thats on his check list dancedroid