power control widgets, need help

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by nacho220, Aug 29, 2010.

1. nacho220

nacho220 New Member

There was a powerstrip like widget in one of the screenshot threads that I'd like to find. I seem to be unable to locate the particular post with the screenshot and the name of the app. I recall it was a paid widget but instead of a "strip" it was individual power controls for things similar to whats on the powerstrip, except they were smaller and transparent. I think you could fit 6-8 of the individual controls in one strip. Any ideas? I swear I was looking at a screenshot thread that was 170+ pages long but for some reason now the same one I thought I was looking at has only 120 some pages now. Any help is appreciated...thanks in advance!
  2. Abe21599

Abe21599 DF Super Moderator Rescue Squad

extended controls?
  3. reddog80p

reddog80p New Member

Could be switchpro widget also.
  4. Cleskers

Cleskers Premium Member Premium Member

Try power control plus. It sounds like what your looking for.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  5. nacho220

nacho220 New Member

I ended up finding it. I thought I looked on one of these last pages but I guess I somehow skipped over it...hmmm...anyways here are the two examples I came across that I was asking help for above

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ts-peoples-droid-desktops-122.html#post765079

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ts-peoples-droid-desktops-122.html#post767515

the first one they list that that is SwitchPro

is the second one SwitchPro also? It looks like the second example might be Extended Controls? If so then it looks like the first two posts to my thread here hit the nail on the head! Thanks for the responses and thanks in advance if anyone can confirm what the examples in the second post are...