Power button ?

BigDloftis

Reaction score
I guy a work with also has a droid and he was looking at mine and noticed that my keyboard lit up blue where his was white he said. And he also noticed that my power button is almost like it sticks like has no play in it. I just got the phone new is this how all the new ones are?

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I guy a work with also has a droid and he was looking at mine and noticed that my keyboard lit up blue where his was white he said. And he also noticed that my power button is almost like it sticks like has no play in it. I just got the phone new is this how all the new ones are?

Just different manufacturers at different times. It's been discussed on here that some people have perfectly flat keys on the physical keyboard and some have rounded keys (there are pictures somewhere...). Some people have purple soft keys (back, menu, home, and search) and some are reported to be white or blue. My keyboard keys are lime green and my soft keys are light purple. There are a hundred different combinations. As to the power button question, you might want someone at Verizon to take a look at it if it's not working correctly. Hope that helps!