1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Power Button Not Working...

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by Jimmy68711, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Jimmy68711

Jimmy68711 New Member

I've tried googling this problem, to no avail. The power button on my phone has stopped working. I know it's not stuck. I can't power off. When the screen is "asleep", I can't wake it up. When the screen is "awake", I can't put it to sleep. So if my phone is asleep, there are only 3 ways for me to wake it up: Call my phone from another phone, plug my phone in (or unplug it) to the charger, or take the battery out and put it back in. RIGHT when I put the battery back in, the phone automatically turns on without pressing anything. Has anyone encountered this problem or have any answers? I haven't done anything to my phone as far as hacking or rooting.

Thanks,
    Jimmy
  2. DevilDogMP

DevilDogMP New Member

I would call to get a replacement.
Search tags for this page

android power button not working

android power button stopped working

droid 4 power button not working

droid bionic power button broken

droid bionic power button not working

droid incredible 2 power button not working